Have you ever looked at an Instagram of a poached egg and wondered HOW do you make that? K cool, us too. After 1/2 a million tries, we think we’ve found a simple & foolproof method:
- Crack egg into a small petri dish or measuring cup.
- Bring a small pot of water to a rapid boil.
- Once the water is boiling, turn the heat down to medium/low until it is bubbling only slightly.
- Use a spoon with holes & stir the water to make a whirlpool.
- While the water is still whirling, drop the egg into the pot.
- Let it cook for 3-5 minutes.
Simple eating, made easy. #CWE